Thursday, August 25, 2011

Havelange, Belgium

Finally I've finished the flames of war terrain boards, by completing the Belgian village.


The two foot square terrain board contains a cluster of fourteen scratchbuilt buildings, and all told took about 25 hours alone.  I hope the new owner appreciates it!

Even though I'd pretty much lost the will to live by the end, I was still able to add a few finishing details:



Well it's all very nice, and it covers up to ten feet by four as part of the wider set up.   And I don't even play flames of War!  Though it will work for 15mm European games back at a pinch to about 1800.  So maybe I'll get the odd Napoleonics game over it one day.

Additionally, I was passed some trees to freshen up for the LWC/club.  The first handful are done, but with a bagful more to get round to, there'll soon be the whole of the Ardennes to fight through.

3 comments: