Monday, October 22, 2018

A new Naval game, Via Warlord...

Well, I wasn't aware of this.

 
 This is due out in time for Xmas as a starter set, retailing for £50.  It'll contain the rules (obviously) and 10 motor torpedo boats - 6 British, 4 German.

Six fleets are to be covered; all the usual suspects, plus my beloved Italians...

 
ahhh...

 No joy if you fancy the French though.  Being Warlord it'll feature lots of plastic goodies; they've gone with 1/300th scale which apparently is divisive, being both quite big and not a traditional naval model scale.  But it seems ok to me...

 
 Beyond that I know nothing, but as one who dabbles in Naval games I am intrigued by this and will remain observant for news...



...

1 comment:

  1. Quite interesting.. think the issue a lot of folks are bringing up is amount of space required when you increase the size and/or number of ships involved.. can't imagine that isn't insurmountable...

    ReplyDelete