Tuesday, October 04, 2011

A Dismal Performance

The laptop is away, so whilst I can still play, the blog is pretty compromised. 

Another thing I've not done a lot of since the move at the end of August, is paint.  Although I now have the 'luxury' of separate a kitchen and a large living room, the painting has now been exiled to the bedroom, and I simply don't spend enough time in there to get much done - other than sleeping!

The sum total for September painting wise was therefore a mere 6 French knights to add to my Medievals' collection; and photo's will have to wait until the computer comes back from repairs.  This still leaves me well up on the year, in fact I may not have to paint anything more to his the annual target, but what with one thing and another, it's been the weakest month in a couple of years for painting output.

I know I am the only one expecting it, but I still expect better!

No comments:

Post a Comment