Monday, January 25, 2016

Another little project

None of this product is particularly recent, but I have some catching up to do, not least a game to write up from three weeks ago!  In the mean time, here is a small addition to my Feudal collection.  Obviously prepared to go with my Lion Rampant English, but doubtless useful for many periods/games:

Is it me, or are Wagonwheels getting smaller these days?
This model is the Hay Cart and Heavy Horse from Warbases, teamed with a Gripping Beast plastic dark age warrior benefiting from a Fireforge cloak.  Clearly the wind is up as there is little other sign of cloak billowing pace in the team.

This can serve in endless scenarios, though for LR at least I may need a few more carts or at least baggage animals to support it.

This nevertheless was an easy and pleasant task to get out the way.


4 comments: