Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Plastic WW2 Germans in 28mm

Warlord Games' Bolt Action Miniatures imprint are about to release something many gamers will drool over:

Five body poses and plenty of heads and arms. A separate sprue with all the weapons you may wish for:

More details and sample assemblies of the 3-ups are on their website

The only thing for me is the price is a little high; £20 for 25 models. Now I could probably get Black Tree Miniatures figures for that price. Obviously there are other advantages to plastic models, but to my mind price is still a fundamental one. And in this case I can't see myself being tempted...

1 comment:

  1. they look nice but could have done with the rifle pouches being don on the weapon sprue, as the smgs look out of place with them on the belt.
    be cheaper getting them from hewins lol.

    ReplyDelete