Monday, August 03, 2020

Sicilian Normans and more on eBay....

...
Going through the plastic rubble, I found many models I didn't need myself, that would still be fun to paint and do something with, but not keep.  And so up online for sale now are the following:

Sicilian Normans of the 1st Crusade
Milites
Bohemond and his Entourage
Spearmen unit 1
Spearmen unit 2
Sicilian Muslim Bowmen
Crossbowmen

This lot were mostly 28mm Conquest Games miniatures left over from my Feudals project, but I also bought in a dozen more to make a viable force.  Fun to paint, but it's not an army I had any plans on making so for the time being they are a selling project to fund other whims.

These are online here: Sicilians nb: SOLD

At the same time I found a couple of Russian tanks I painted a couple of years back, and a selection of spare miniatures, enough for a scratch force of WW2 20mm's: 

Assault Group

Infantry 
T34/76 Model 1943
IS2 Model 1944
Zis3 76mm
Group HQ or Recon team
82mm Mortar team

Ideally there should have been a bit more infantry, but this is all I had, and it simply isn't worth me buying more at the moment.  for Berlin 1945, these make a perfectly plausible force.

These are online here: Russians nb: SOLD

Like I say, these were both entertaining projects to try some variant techniques and basing on, but to eBay they must go, and hopefully they'll fund a shiny miniatures boardgame or two.  I'm eyeing up something to replace Imperial Assault and Conan in the painting queues.

Feel free to help me out ;-)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment