Monday, January 06, 2020

A Present to Myself

....

Not much of a one for the festivities, though a lovely time was spent with my partner and her family.  The guy in Red didn't proffer much on the gaming front other than a handful of Magic: the Gathering cards, but his efforts were gratefully received nonetheless.

Xmas is an extended period free of work (the benefits of working for academics, without having academic work commitments), and this gave me time to pick up some goodies for myself instead.  One of these was a rare Games Workshop Purchase:

 
I very much doubt I'll be playing the game, though it seems to garner decent reviews; no, I really bought these as the models look fantastic, and as a painting project I'm looking forward to having a go at these.

More in due course I guess...

....

No comments:

Post a Comment