Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Horsch Car and German support

 ...

I knocked out some additional forces for my WW2 Germans, after an actual game, in which it became apparent they were actually too well provisioned with anti-tank support, and needed something on roll that was weaker!  I also took the excuse to get a Horsch Car kit from PSC and have a play around with it.

 
 
 
Pak 36

MG42 and cobbled together crew

I think these are some of the last Valiant German Infantry in the old moulds that I have.  The new in scale models are probably better but their price-point isn't.  The Pak is one of the Zvezda Art of Tactic pieces, and although more early-mid war, its a nice crisp piece, that will sit well with my 2nd line infantry regiment.  Lastly the Car features my now standard weathering approaches, using oils, pigment powders and wet effects.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment