Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Painting Fills those Long Days

...

Well I guess I would say that, it's been a real tonic to help keep me sane during the isolation; I guess for most of my readers, given our collective interests, I imagine those of us who can have found some solace in getting some models finished.

Today's smorgasbord goes like this:

With the Star Wars Project finished, I returned to the Conan collection, though there are now less than twenty or so models here to complete.  These are pretty simple solid colour and glaze jobs, with some highlights in certain worthwhile details.

Secondly I did a quick couple of pieces for the 15mm ImagiNations Project:
A unit of Hussars and an Artillery limber, both from various Warrior Miniatures ranges.  The Limber is from their American Civil War range, but it's adequate for my needs, I have two more to add, and at 80 pence or so per limber they are a bargain.

So where next?  Well for the blog, we may actually see a short game report.  Relax, it was played back in March...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment