Sunday, December 06, 2020

TML's new home

...

Anyone who follows this blog may recognise yours truly has moved around a lot; it's not as a result of my 'Career' or anything, just, well; life.  Hopefully life settles down now, and part of the relative silence of late has been due to the efforts to move and set up the new TML Towers:

Home...

The new venue is a permanent dedicated space in my new shared home.  Shared with my partner that is.  Lots of shelving allows for storage of all my miniatures, games, books and art materials; alongside the work computer, a smart TV, PS4, record player.....

Yeah, pretty nice. 

But also, maybe most crucially, a permanent 6'x5' table surface; extendable to 8'x5' when required.

We can have some proper games, when the world allows again.

Fingers crossed this tower is built to last; I'm already rather fond of it!


...

7 comments:

  1. Is that by chance an old Thorens 160 turntable in your rig back there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's is; well spotted! Pretty much the only good thing I inherited from my deadbeat dad....

      Delete
    2. Specifically the TO165 midel; currently cranking out some DJ Shadow whilst I'm at work :-)

      Delete
    3. Hey, I spin the exact same deck! Proof that everything has a story behind it too, for better or worse ...

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you can get some games on that table sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good space to relax and enjoy the hobby.

    ReplyDelete